View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #1
Luvninja
ninjette.org member

Name: Gabriela

Motorcycle(s): 05 Ninja 250

Smile CONTEST!!! Sorta....

Ok, well first off forgive me if I posted this in the wrong section... I couldn't decide where it should go.

Alright so here's the deal. I'm modding my bike, it's almost going to look as it is now except I'm going to TRY to improve the front fairing. I bought a new fairing and am going to try to make it more awesome than the one I have. While I was at it, I ended up buying a whole set of fairings. I've also though of evening out the "dip" section where the front signal lights are. ... So might as well paint everything a whole new color, right? Since I think all my creativity energy will be out the window by the time I'm done with the fairings I need your help.

So this is where the contest comes in. Post up your idea of what kind of paintjob I should put on the bike, designs, paint scheme, make it look awesome! Keep in mind I will be painting this myself so maybe nothing with shading . I've been thinking of a nice red color, more of a dark red not the "almost orange red" but whatever you guys can come up with, if it looks good I'll roll with it. So prize.... Bragging rights haha, I will be rocking your design (if I can pull it off that is.)

Here are some pictures of what it looks like now, so it will turn out a bit similar.

Luvninja is offline   Reply With Quote