View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2013, 05:57 AM   #87
jokesonyou24
ninjette.org foodie

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): None...Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo View Post
I don't, but my niece almost burnt the house down with easy Mac... Now maybe she can search the recipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasta View Post
Uhh....I almost burned down my old house too

Turns out, if you forget to add the water, bad things can happen. Luckily my roommates and I heard the smoke alarm before any serious damage was caused . It wasn't my fault, I blame the beer.....and pot.....and other stuff
See guys, this is why PB & J is never gonna go out of style...Or if this is the niece you were saying has a peanut allergy, try tuna fish or cereal OR if you're high or drunk try little ceasars hot n ready or taco bell (now I'm hungry). But seriously, Easy Mac destroys lives...it's like the Devil himself in 3 minute, microwavable form
Although, I'm biased against ALL mac and cheese, because about 6 months after I moved out on my own I lost my job and had to live off of kraft mac and cheese (the boxed one, not easy mac) for 3 weeks straight with no milk...So yeah, to this day I won't eat mac and cheese in any form no matter who makes it or how, and I WILL NOT MAKE IT FOR ANYONE.

But hey, thats me