View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #139
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaone View Post
... and the 636 looks like it's 10 years ahead of the other Japanese 600s - but wow, the way they presented it: What a disaster.
I didn't watch the event. Did something "disastrous" happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azn370z View Post
I agree that the 300 is worth it to me because I know how much aftermarket parts cost on a bike or a car. But most buyers won't have a clue to the difference between the cbr250 and 300, except for the price. Just like the people that buy civics, toyotas, etc. There are some enthusiast that know a lot about civics but most of the buyers know little.
Regardless of whether or not they had a clue, they will get a clue before dropping over $4K. It's common sense to research what you are buying as well as alternatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneRonin View Post
how the hell has no one told you this yet...

Its the 'NINJA' name that sells first of all. its been around 30 or so years now and has the cool factor, plain and simple.

Then you look at the thing and its slaps the **** out of the CBR in the looks department. Even the current gen is better looking than the CBR.

Then all the noobies wanna go vroom vroom and beat their buddies in the Civics and Corollas, can't do that on the CBR.

This is an evolution for Kawi in the small cc segment.

and Jiggles in what dimension is 21 hp vs 31 hp a 50% increase??? Just off the top of my head its about 30%, which is still significant
Hey, genius: 30 is a 50% increase from 20. 20 is 2/3rds of 30, but that's not that same calculation at all.
50% of 20 is 10; 20 + 10 = 30.

To be exact:
50% of 21 is 10.5; 21 + 10.5 = 31.5
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote