View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2018, 04:18 PM   #3
Poddelniy Russki
ninjette.org member

Name: Dave

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
You're an inexperienced street rider, riding a financed bike with a .17 BAC. There isn't any self-justification in the world that will keep anyone here from rolling their eyes. I'm glad you're generally OK and the consequences were minor in the scheme of things - but unless you take on board how monumentally stupid your decision-making capabilities have proven to be, you're never going to have the motivation to improve them.

Good luck.
Lol yeah, I know it was dumb and I'm going to get a lot of **** for it. The only reason I posted it was because there really aren't too many stories like this that I've seen. Not a lot of people will admit to this sort of thing even though it happens all the time, and if just one person out there reads it and decides not to do any of the things I did that led to that crash, it will be worth it to me

I've always wanted a bike, but never got one because my drinking. I was a few months clean of alcohol, so I finally got one, then slipped up once and that happened

I know nobody is going to believe this, but I have the money saved up to pay it off any time I need to, just trying to build my credit
Poddelniy Russki is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.