View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2009, 08:42 PM   #82
Broom
Track Junkie

Name: Jon

Motorcycle(s): '08 Ninja 250r Track Bike, DR350 commuter, KDX220 woods bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
I know Kelly has given several ataboys to newenough but after today I will be hard pressed to use anyone else unless I have to have "it" in a certain time frame and they wont be able to respond.

I've been wanting a TourMaster Transition 2 jacket in Hi-Vis Yellow (http://www.newenough.com/image/path/...ivizyellow.jpg) since November and everyone has had them backordered. January 30 I got an eMail from newenough that they had a shipment arriving so I placed my order. Got the notice that it would be shipping on 2/5 and when I use USPS from TX I usually get it the third day. Sure enough Saturday there is a box for me and with great excitement I open it up.

Well I didn't even get the flaps all the way opened and I knew it was a Yellow not the Hi-Vis Yellow. Got on line, ordered the correct one and requested an RMA. Megan eMails this morning and say's all their paper work matches up and they shipped what I ordered and gives me the standard RMA policy (I pay). Sent her a copy of the eMail to me that said the Hi-Vis was in stock and suggested it was a phone order and why would I order a Yellow when I was waiting for a Hi-Vis.

Bottom line, Hi-Vis in transit to me, pre-paid RMA sent to me, and 110% credit when they get the yellow one back.

Megan and company at newenough are everything Kelly has said they are.
Texas Rules!