View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2013, 04:01 PM   #86
himynameisjoe
ninjette.org sage

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250(Totaled)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guy on a '08 View Post
Thawed out yet? Great pics... and HEY... you (just like me) look so much better in a helmet...

I still don't have proper riding pants but I've got two riding jackets, a good pair of boots (over the ankle hiking $$$ require they do double duty) and three differnt pair of gloves and a good Nolan N103 Helmet. Pants and heated gloves are next on the list.
Thanks lol!

Yeah pants are my biggest priority right now. And WARM GLOVES!!! I went out again a little bit ago because I had some long over due errands to run (still carless remember) and omg! My hands. Yeah I didn't know I had hands! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaWolf View Post
I just love folks, especially riders, that when you are either first starting out or considering a lengthy road trip launch into the monologue of horror stories.

I was/am planning a cross country trip and a colleague started going into all the wrecks, accidents, problems, issues, headaches, etc that he's encountered over the years of riding. Sheesh, I KNOW this is dangerous but there is so much more positive to outweigh the once in a long shot chance Fate hates you.
Yeah I know... It's like yes yes we get it, we're all going to die.