View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2021, 11:18 AM   #14
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Good idea there invisibill <grin> but I don't have a Dremel YET.... I am hoping Santa will bring one come Christmas time.... i'm thinking the corded 4000 series would be a good one.... I hope I know nothing about Dremels.
.... I see you've ran into the "Counting the turns "problem... I usually take a file and hack a line in the screw driver so I know where I'm at....that way I only have to do each one 5 or 6 times to get it right.... getting old sux !
I let some air out of the Ninja tires because they were hard as a ROCK and I later moved it and with my weight on it they were darn near flat like DUH !
so I had to drag out the air compressor and put air back into them...
I put about 25~28 p.s.i in each one..... obviously those are hard good tires... not used to messing with that type ! LOL but perhaps the change from what they were to now will absorb some of the bumps.... it's been like every pebble is a jolt ! really hard riding ! there doesn't seam to be any adjustments on the bike for softer riding so i guess I'm stuck with it the way it is.
Bob.......