Thread: Monthly Emails
View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:13 PM   #4
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE, '15 CRF110F, '13 TT-R50E

Sent on 5/5/09:

Quote:
It's been a little while since I sent one of these out, and I just wanted to quickly update folks with the latest happenings on www.ninjette.org. First, I'd really like to thank all of you who have invited friends and fellow ninjette owners to come take a peek at the site; we've just passed 700 members, and are adding 5 - 10 new folks just about every day. This continues to be primarily by word-of-mouth rather than search engine results, and I really appreciate it. These 700 members are posting like crazy, with 300+ new posts daily (and over 36,000 total now!), making it much harder to keep up on things than it once was. But that's a good thing!

Some of our members have also started to use the "Blog" section of the website a bit more. If you haven't seen their work yet, that area is right up here: http://www.ninjette.org/forums/blog.php All of us have our own space up there to use for our blogs if we want, and you can set up as many separate blogs within your own username as well if you like.

Some other members have started to plan for ninjette.org rallies this summer in different parts of the US, and some of these events are only a few weeks away. Check out the Group Rides section of the website for the latest details on each of those. On a much smaller scale, I just posted a ninjette.org day ride for Saturday, May 23rd here in the SF Bay Area. I would like to make it a monthly event, and am hoping for a decent turnout of ninjettes to head down Mines Road for lunch at the Junction.

Thanks again for all of your support for www.ninjette.org so far. I couldn't be happier about how this place has grown over the past few months, and I'm glad that people are getting some enjoyment out of it.

Best regards,
- Alex

(Ninjette.org doesn't plan to send out more than one of these per month, but if you'd prefer to not receive these going forward, you can edit your options here: http://www.ninjette.org/forums/profi...do=editoptions , and choose to not receive administration emails from the site)

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote