Old May 6th, 2018, 06:01 PM   #11
Koala
ninjette.org sage

Name: Koala

Motorcycle(s): 2017 Ninja 300 Winter Test Edition

MOTM - May '18
Quote:
Originally Posted by snot View Post
Add insoles to your boots, I added the gel heel and a full insole to my boots to give me .5 inches. Inclines are difficult on your toes, downhill is harder than up in my opinion. Oh, I am 5' with 27" inseam.

If you think the bike is light, another skill to work on is moving the bike while it is not running. Like, walking or backwards (backing up) on and off the bike.
That's me, lol just over 5' with a 27" inseam I might eventually spring for the Daytona Lady Stars but I couldn't justify buying those right now. Once the bike is in my driveway I'm going to see how it is with my Alpinestars that I bought. What insoles are you using?

I'll try moving it around like you say. I just want to try what I can while I'm waiting to take the MSF. I'm not going to skip taking it, but I'd like to see what I can do in the meantime.

Doing the things you guys are talking about will also give me an idea on if I need to order adjustable levers for my teeny hands. Anyone know a good website to order the Pazzo levers? I looked around but only found one site besides Pazzo's and the sets of shorty clutch and brake aren't readily available.
Koala is offline   Reply With Quote