View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2015, 10:43 PM   #1691
swarfman64
Master modder

Name: Andrew

Motorcycle(s): TURBO gpx250 99 CB250/500rs Sherco290 Trials Indian 1911big base (replica)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasatka View Post
I've been messing around in ProCAL looking for the value you changed and I'm not sure which one it is. I see one described as the "offset for manifold pressure sensor characteristics" and one as the "gradient for manifold pressure sensor characteristics". Was it one of these, or something else? My offset is 105.664 and my gradient is 188.641, and the ecotrons map sensor technical specs doc says those are the values it gets. Dunno if that's a generic value setting, or if it should be something else for the ninja 250 engine.
Hi, the value I changed on mine is found under the injector setting box, the top value is injector size and the one below it is the one I changed. I fond recal its exact name but it is usually 1.00. Any change effects the mixture across the whole range. 1.10 would be 10% richer. 0.90 would be 10% leaner.