Avid Kitteh Poster

Name: Justin

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Yamaha TTR 50 SUCK IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2109 View Post
Welcome to the club! glad to have you aboard, now start modding

And watch out fo curbs

PS: I got a better deal on my bike
thanks dawg, I asked you about it via FB and you never messaged me back lol but I have some bike guys I know. I feel like I over paid, but I coudlnt wait any longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krolinked View Post
Thats your wife????

Bro... WHere and how do i get one?
Wife store man. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
That's still a very slow car, and the 636 doesn't make over 120hp. Don't get me wrong it's a nice bike, but 120+hp is after dumping some serious money into it.
Im talking BHP not WHP. My car is 120 claimed BHP.. so probably around 90 at the wheels. Thats normal. Even Scion TCs have around 120 I think, maybe 140. Most newer 2.0=2.4 liter 4 bangers are better and have like 160ish HP these days though.

My bike however is claimed to have 128.1 BHP sooo in BHP it has more, and its supposed to have 113 at the wheel, so still probably more.

I drive a 99 corolla. Yes it is slow. But its a normal car, nothing special. Our Escape has 243HP but still, the power to weight ratio is nuts. That was the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
Maybe at the crank it does. Mine dynoed 110HP at the wheels. Also the 120HP claim for my wife's Kia is at the crank as well. So it makes his direct comparison factual. I think Kawi claimed 125 or 130HP for the bike when it came out.
they claim 128. I looked it up when I got it.. I thought it was like 75.. I was so wrong. shiiiiiiiit. haha That dude didnt respond on the SME either...

Can I just take it out anyways? the FI light will just stay on until I get that but meh, itll stop trying to open and close and make that grinding noise on start up.
massacremasses is offline   Reply With Quote