Name: Whodat

Motorcycle(s): I pass the wind!

MOTM - Mar '13, Jun '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
Looks like most people agree with me

Also...

10,000th Post!!!
10,000 posts and only 3 are worth reading.

You crash every 3 seconds (at least in your avatar).

Although, I never heard of any of the other candidates. I'll look them up and see if they are even on this forum.

I'd vote for csmith12 because he appears to be very intelligent but I'm tired of looks at his ass in his avatar.

Apex doesn't even have a motorcycle and bicycles are for little kids who don't have a license yet. So he's out.

CZroe probably doesn't own a CZ motorcycle so he is a posser.

Psych0hans is the mildest psycho ever and besides everyone knows cowboys and indians don't get along, so he's out.

Choneofakind is a dunce.

lolibater is just a code name for masturbater who laughs as he stroke it.

lgk ???????

Did I leave anyone out? I guess that just leaves that warm, friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, often witty, never sarcastic, cowboy who never has a bad thing to say about anyone. I know you can't vote for yourself, that would be poor etiquette, but when there is no one else really deserving would it be in bad taste to step up and vote for the best? I don't think so.

Now, as regarding the grand prize. I would like have have all other candidates screen my posts for grammar, screen my mentions and answer the little people in a way not to embarrass them but to help them in a pity kind of way.

Thank you and if I don't win there will be consequences.