View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2009, 09:56 AM   #2
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

During this Coalinga run on Tuesday morning, I enjoyed the warmth of the heated jacket liner while on the ninjette. After suiting up after lunch, I turned it back on (even though it wasn't that cold at that point), but I was surprised that as I rode along I never felt much, or any, heat. I played with the wiring a bit at stops, but nothing.

Had some time to play with it today, and confirmed that something in my jacket had broken. The same wiring from the bike heats up Annie's liner in seconds; I plug my liner in and nothing. Was happy to find out that Gerbing has a lifetime warranty for these things, so I sent it back today, you just need to pay for shipping. The bad news is it might be 3 or 4 weeks before I get it back, and I can't fit into Annie's liner. A friend said he has an extra Gerbing vest I can borrow in the meantime, so I need to find some time to get over to his place soon.

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote