View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2011, 01:45 PM   #16
Momaru
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Paul

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Candy Plasma Blue 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg_VA View Post
Good, I am glad that it happened to you as well. They sent me two balls, each in individual packages that were both mislabelled. I tried the same as you. Wouldn't work. Took one (purchased previously) off of another bike and tried it. It worked just fine. I compared threads and sure enough they were wrong. Took them to a hardware store just to verify the threading with one of their thread gauges then called GPSCity (where I purchased them). They treated me like I was a schmuck and didn't know what I was talking about but when ahead and sent another batch of two. What do you know, the new batch was correctly labelled and threaded.
Yikes, that is exactly my story, from the same store GPSCity. They didn't say anything. I just sent their customer service a "I think we have a problem" e-mail, and about a week later, a box showed up with an identically-labeled but correctly-threaded ball. Checked the new one against my tap & die set gauge before trying ti. No request for a return, no apology, not even a reply e-mail to let me know the replacement was on the way (though I did get a tracking notice when they sent it). Still, not bad customer service, just quiet