View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2012, 04:14 PM   #4
sze5003
ninjette.org member

Name: Salim

Motorcycle(s): 2005 SV650S

I have been looking since the end of march, finally decided I would buy one beginning of April. Reason why I prefer an older one is because I know I will drop it.

Depending if its the middle of the month when I get payed, I may have couple hundred more but I have so many school loans and bills each week to pay that if I do spend more then those bills will go late and they are unavoidable. Hell living in this area is pretty expensive.

I've even emailed lots of people a few selling 08 or 09 models for around 27-2900 bucks but one of them the gas gauge wont work. If I could get them to 2100 then I would be just barely making it to the next check. And the rest of these people I guess never check their emails because they don't include phone numbers either.

The 07 model my friend showed me looked pretty old I mean it had been sitting for 2 months had dust all over so that didn't help and even though he had been riding for 5 years and told me it was solid pretty much I still felt weird about making an offer the first day like that.
sze5003 is offline   Reply With Quote