View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2014, 04:17 AM   #16
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by subxero View Post
I was thinking I was going to wait for the stupid ktm rc390 to hit USA but not looking like until 2015 at earliest, if at all.... i'z aint'z got'z da patience fo dat!!!

So I feel like as soon as I sell one or two things I have up for sale here and there I am pouncing on a bike. I have my eyes set on one or two bikes if I can find one decent and then grand plans for it once I have it all to myself

There is a bike I could buy right now but I need the extra change from selling things to be able to work on it So I don't want to buy it and have it sit around for 2 months before I can do much with it. That being said anyone want to buy a truck? huh? any takers?

AHHH!! Cabin fever has set in hard for me this winter, im going crazy...er
SUBXERO I also am looking at the RC390 and I was sad to hear it wont be available till 2015. Remember when you do buy a bike choose something you can (potentially) trade in for the RC when they arrive. Try to buy a bike you can ride and fix up so when you get a chance at the RC you can use it as a deposit (hopefully over 50%) towards the new bike provided you don't fall in love with the first bike and have to keep it along with the new bike. I guess that is my plan for now I will keep and track my SV till I get to test ride the 390. Good luck
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote