View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2018, 10:36 AM   #24
gantt
ninjette.org sage

Name: michael

Motorcycle(s): 2019 Ninja 400, Sold 2012 Ninja 650, Sold 2009 Ninja 250r, Sold 2007 DRZ400s

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgentz View Post
This is why I use and AFR gauge with wideband O2. No guessing. Better results and data for conversation.
I was thinking of welding a bung in my header and using an O2 sensor. think i'll try and read the plugs the old skool way. been a long time since i was playing with a carbed engine though. going back to the bracket racing days. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick9611 View Post
your joking right? ill drive to your house and help you do it b4 ya let a shop touch it. its not that bad. i have all the tools to do it. the money u save can be diverted into more mods!i have no problem helping a fellow member.
man thats great. I'll buy you lunch, and if you ride a bike, i'll take a ride with you too. I'd just as soon have my colon scoped than let another mechanic work on my stuff. i took my car in to the dealer for a recall, they put their damn feet on my door panel and left a mark, and put a dent in my hood. i swear folks are just as lazy as cattle these days.
gantt is offline   Reply With Quote