View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2011, 08:08 PM   #478
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

nothing of the sorts, foreigners (me) if you get in an accident, even if its totally obviously the other persons fault (a local guy) its always the foreigner that has to pay for everything.

in this case, even though it was the guys fault for being in my lane and causing me to brake and fall. i have to take up all the damages, since im the one who "hit" him.

a fact of life here, and no matter how much you bicker, there is no way around it. since i know this, i didnt want to create drama with them, i paid 55$ to a bike that was parked on the side, and got a little damaged, and then i took the bike that caused me to crash to the honda mechanic where i know the people, asked them to fix the bike and put it on my tab. it will probably wont cost much, since it seems like they got away with just a bent steering wheel, he was on a moped, so its like a bycicle... no tripple clamp they just have to reallign it. some small damage on their faring, but i refused to pay to fix that. since its barely noticeable... unlike my bike....

insurance is usually (maybe not with the state of my bike, lol) more expensive than any damage that you will do to your bike, in the long run. so nope, i don't have insurance. so it will be my pet project for a while, to rebuild my baby back to its former glory, albeit, there might be some major cosmetic changes if the full fairing's don't fit anymore