View Single Post
Old December 20th, 2011, 12:11 PM   #1
saxnbass
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Eric

Motorcycle(s): 2009 CBR600rr

FS: 2012 Piaggio 50cc Scooter - Florida

For sale is my 2012 Piaggio Fly 50 scooter. It is a 50cc, 4stroke scooter made by Piaggio, the same company that makes the Vespa scooter. The difference between this scooter and a 50cc Vespa is that this one is more modern in styling and has plastic fairings, which makes it slightly lighter than a Vespa. It is in like new condition with just under 450 miles on it. It goes 45mph, so it's great for zipping across town and in the city. Automatic transmission means no worrying about shifting or anything like that; just twist and go. Piaggio advertises a whooping 115mpg, though I'd say it's more like 90-100mpg. Dry weight is 220lbs, so this thing is very light and nimble. If you want full specs, you can go here.

I am also including the rear bracket and Piaggio top box that is colour matched. The box has a 33liter or 8.7gallon capacity. This would usually run you about $300 plus installation. Since the scooter is basically new with under 500 miles on it, I'm looking for $2,100 OBO.

It's located in Winter Park, FL in the Orlando area. You can get a hold of me on this thread or via PM.

Last futzed with by saxnbass; December 20th, 2011 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Picture sizes