View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2021, 12:53 PM   #23
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

Yah ! it's alot better now not having to shift at 5 mph ! LOL
(Yah I exaggerate alot ! )LOL......
i really think this is about what it SHOULD be for this machine....
what keeps astonishing me is that it's only a 250cc but acts like a 500cc or more.... that is one fancy engine ! too bad it's not that comfortable to ride.
.... this old man needs something soft and easy to ride...my hard riding days are long over, now I just want to cruse the back country and see the sights !
when My RX4 gets here, i am hoping it will fill that need, hard to say buying it without even touching it once was a real leap of faith ... but I did it anyway
I am wondering is actual Handle bars could be put on this thing... I would think every cable would be way too short and the wiring to the handle bars would have to be lengthened.... I wonder if it would be worth the effort...
the seat isn't bad for a 30 min ride but anything longer than that I think would be painful... needs more cushioning.
but then we get away from what the machine was made for... and usually that never turns out very good no matter how hard you try.
Bob.......