View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2021, 06:21 AM   #27
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

all I've seen on this bike is the original licenses plate holder had 2 hooks for bungee cords...there wasn't much left of that but I did salvage enough to keep the 2 places to hook too.... in front of the licenses plate there is nothing to hook to till the passengers foot pegs... this thing has a fender remover thing on it.... I did buy a billet aluminum licenses plate holder for it in Green and it gave me a place for the turn signals to mount to....
Yes, in that picture of your Daughter flying low, is the duffle bag thing that I have in mind for mine..... or something like it. i think that is all I would need.
Keep in mind I am used to a bike with hard saddle bags , cursers so to speak
but as long as you can carry rain gear with you, your good to go...
but now I don't have to ride in the rain anymore ...I'm Retired I don't have to ! LOL so I really am not sure how much room I need for stuff to go with me... I do know I need to make up a tool kit.... there isn't a single tool on that bike.... but seeing as how hard it is to work on it what's the point ?
adjusting the rear chain or the clutch is about all you can do on it on the road
.... you can't change the sparkplugs if one dies on a run... you turn around and limp home to the shop so you can take the fairings and tank off to get to the silly spark plugs ! ... a stupid design !
oh well, that's progress for ya' !!! one step forward 2 steps back....
later !
Bob.........