View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2016, 10:50 PM   #1
Abu_Mishary
The Asian Caucasian

Name: Abu Mishary Mohd Fairus

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninja 250 SE 2015 (sold); Honda ADV160 (current)

MOTM - Jan '17
Pakistani's Custom Racing Suit

After looking everywhere for a decent racing suit, I might put my search to an end. I had been thinking to get a pre-owned racing suit, but my wife disapprove of that..

Looking for my size, around 56-57 cannot find one which suits with my budget at the moment. Those available in that size are around $1100 to $1300 but my budget is around $400. So i was thinking that a custom made Pakistani racing suit would do the trick. Surveyed here and there, some reviews are quite decent; which saying that such made suits are valuable for beginners. I do not want to have a one sided opinion therefore seeking for any good advices here. Or maybe from those who owned one before.

Searched the forum but cannot find one thread which specifically discussing about them, or I might have missed that. If I did, kindly paste the link so that i could do my readings.

I have seen some of the racing suits available at the show room and i could say the leather quality (purely based on viewing and not actually trying the suit on the road) is ok for starters. Discussed with my wife and she agreed for this.

I am around 5 foot 7, weighs around 224 lbs. Never done a track day on a ninjette, but had done it a few times on ER-6n, but during that time, riding jacket with knee protector was allowed.

I do long rides daily to work, but will do short ride for weekends if not too tired. Would this be my bang for the buck?