View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2019, 08:03 AM   #92
GreasedLissik
ninjette.org member

Name: silentlyloud

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja eX250

Good morning and happy Easter can’t seem to 300 rebuild started I have a No start issue, I have airflow I have spark and I have gas. I have also checked multiple times to see if i have the timing correct, as what the 300/250 service manuals everything looks good. I do get backfires from random points of time. And my gel battery has died on me so before I would take it to Autozone to get it charged but now I have a trickle charger that has done the work so far well.

Today I am going to check my compression in the cylinders, and report back.
I am also going to make sure each coil on plugs are providing spark because, last time I only checked on one side.
I have installed: 300 with 250 charging system, 300 ignition coils, k&n air filter and upgraded the jets on the carbs (also checked the pilot jets and cross referenced them with the 250 service manual and looks like this 250 came with larger ones), I have also installed an aftermarket coiling fan that fits on the 250 radiator that was working well when I had this started before I had changed the piston rings and serviced the crank and bearings.

Yes my kickstand is up>_< lol I am dieing to get back on the road and leave my car at home.
GreasedLissik is offline   Reply With Quote