View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2015, 10:56 AM   #13
"A"
vampire

Name: A

Motorcycle(s): 2 many 2 list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Are there any premium tanks worth purchasing? I see a bunch of e25s but it looks like they are no longer for sale.
E25 is way OP in the right hands, removed because WarGaming knows it's OP.

Personally, I like playing the lower tier premiums, they are cheap, less than $5 when they some on sale.

T-15 and T127 are my fav. since they both take 4 crews, all tier 3 premiums receive 65% extra crew EXP per battle.

T-15 has great mobility, can change flank and assist ally on different side of the map if need to.

T-127 has somewhat trolly armor, gets more ricochets when receiving hits from enemy.

Pz S35 is a great tier 3 also, but only use 3 crew members. If you are working down the German Med Tank line, it's a good vehicle to have, decent armor for tier 3, quick firing rate, ok mobility.

M22 Lucust is a great little scout, excellent mobility and camo rating to hide in a bush and play passive scouting without firing at enemy when spotted them, but only 3 crews.

The thing to remember with premium vehicles is that you never need a designated crew for any premium vehicle. Just move the crew from the same nation/tank line into the premium vehicle and no performance penalty.

Lower tier premium vehicles are not particularly good at credit farming, but very effective crew training for higher tier battles that require highly skilled crews.

As you reach the higher tiers, the credit making potential is really small on regular vehicles, unless you have premium account status. Tier 8 premium vehicles are better for credit farming, especially combined with premium account status.

Depending on your play style, the tank line you're grinding and how good of a internet connection you have; different prem tier 8's would be better suited for you.

For now, to minimize the real $$ investment in the game, wait for the lower tier premiums to come on sale..

Lots to learn and digest for this game.. that's why it's so hard to quit this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying View Post
This game makes me so angry when I play it.

BUT I CAN'T STOP.
"A" is offline   Reply With Quote