Old October 1st, 2015, 07:11 AM   #24
VaFish
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Tom

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Ninja 250, 2019 Harley Ultra Classic, 2001 Suzuki SV650

MOTM - Jan '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by "A" View Post
Timing is key to get kills.. but doing damage to enemy give more EXP than kills, especially when you deal damage to higher tier enemies.

It's easy to get tunnel vision on enemy that in your sights and forget about your own HP or whether you are getting hit by enemies.

Situation awareness comes with practice.

I always scan the minimap every few second for the progression of the battle, check which side of the map is weak on our team, which side has too many allies bunched up.

If you know majority of (too many) allies are moving towards one side of the map, go to the other side and find a good defensive position and don't advance. Take advantage of terrain and your own vehicle armor to maximize survivability to hold your flank as long as possible to buy time for allies, hopefully they know to advance their flank quickly by using the large numbers of vehicles in their flank.
I'm still getting used to driving around. Only had 3 battles so far and just figured out how to get out of the first person view. Training came up automatically in the 3rd person view which I think is easier.
VaFish is offline   Reply With Quote