View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2017, 01:12 PM   #21
DannoXYZ
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: AKA JacRyann

Motorcycle(s): CB125T CBR250R-MC19 CBR250RR-MC22 NSR350R-MC21 VF500F CBR600RR SFV650 VFR750F R1M ST1300PA Valkyrie-F6C

MOTY - 2018, MOTM - Nov '17
You are trying to do too much at once! Stop!!! Do just one thing at a time. You cannot fill both your flat tyres with air at the same time. Here’s what you are doing:

- reach for front tyre with air-hose, stop and say,”wait, my back tyre needs air too!”
- so you run to back tyre and reach to valve-stem, stop and say, “no, my front tyre needs air too!”
- then run back to front tyre, and as you are about to add air, “no, my back tyre needs air!”
- you run to back tyre, run to front tyre, back tyre, front tyre, etc.

Meanwhile, no progress is made with no air going into either tyre. Stop trying to do both at once! Same thing with carbs, there’s 6 HOSES that can be BADLY installed!

BAD: what you have now

GOOD:
1. Connect ONE hose that’s labeled “vacuum hose to petcock” to petcock’s side vacuum port.

You CANNOT fix it all at once! But you have to do ONE at a time to make any progress! Why are you resisting choosing GOOD over BAD & EVIL? If you do not choose GOOD, your bike will always run BADLY and EVIL things will happen:

- you will mysteriously find tin-foil in your microwave
- your kids will grow crooked teeth and need glasses
- your wife will suddenly gain 20-kgs !!!

Choose GOOD my friend! Take that first ONE step away from the dark side!

Last futzed with by DannoXYZ; November 15th, 2017 at 03:22 PM.
DannoXYZ is offline   Reply With Quote