View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2011, 11:18 AM   #154
Squalo
ninjette.org member

Name: Canada

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubojr1 View Post
Is someone on the list willing to except the package from Wayan and redistribute as needed? Someone on the west side of country would cheapest for the international shipping right? You would need a physical address and of course a Paypal account.

Wayan: Personally I think I would prefer DHL shipping to State-side so it would be over here in 4-5 days right? Are you quoting estimated shipping for DHL? Also could you get some dimensions of the hugger so maybe I could figure out the cost for a proper size box and shipping once they are State-side. Do we know yet if they are "stackable"?

To all involved: I'm having another thought too. What if someone (possibly me) were to order maybe 25-30 of these and front the cost of the huggers and shipping to the States and would just have the huggers available as stock on hand and ready to ship. What would you guys be willing to pay for them shipped so the person who fronted the money and took the risk would make a small profit for his coordinating and reshipping efforts. This is easily going to take up someone's weekend repacking and shipping these things and personally I'd be willing to throw in a few extra bucks for someone doing that for us.
That sounds fair as its definitely gonna take a bit of work coordinating the sourcing and packaging, as long as the mark up isn't insane. That being said, I cant do it cause I'm in Canada which logistically just doesn't make any sense!

Also, how likely is it that 20+ huggers are going to be able to ship in one package? May need to consider that it may need to be split into two GB which unfortunately adds cost, but may provide opportunity to split the work load as well...
Squalo is offline   Reply With Quote