View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2022, 08:50 PM   #24
Bob KellyIII
Retired motorcycle Mc.

Name: Robert

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, 2021 CSC TT250, 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750cc,2001 Honda XR650L.

I think alot of the kits are made by guys in their basement they just assemble pieces
and buy the cheapest things they can get .... and never even touched a bike.... they are just going by what the manual says ....
they have a credit line with Banggood and can order anything they sell in quantity...
so they try desperately to sell as many as they can .... and some give out misleading or downright Wrong information.... their RE-Sellers and to me that is just plane a dirty way to make your money... but it is very fashionable now days from torlet brushes to hardware bolts..... you have no idea what the quality is anymore.... for the longest time I wondered how these kids straight out of high school could all be driving extremally expensive cars..... and the answer is Re-Sale.... their all doing it and never worked at a real job in their life !
I suppose if I would have done that I would have been called an enantiopure... or innovative.... but I didn't and I'm poor as a church mouse !.... that sort of thing can make a person very bitter ! and the fact that todays kids fresh out of high school are smarter than I am financially at the age of 70.... it's down right disheartening !
HAHAHAH
Bob......