adouglas
Cat herder

Name: Gort
Location: A secret lair which, being secret, has an undisclosed location

Motorcycle(s): Aprilia RS660

MOTM - Jul '18, Nov '16, Aug '14, May '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
I have started to plan the video for the "end of season" for this thread. You guys are in for a treat. Me and my son are authoring original music for this.

@adouglas - I would love to get a bass track from you for this. We got time if we get a jump start. If you have a recording of anything you would like to contribute, I will take it and use it where it fits. If you got nadda prerecorded, record a solo jam session and send it my way. Don't worry, I will make ya look/sound good. Thank you sir!

@Sykes92 - I know you have guitar skillz, may I please use one of your tracks in my video? Thanks to you too sir!

@EveryoneElse - If you have musical talent, your are more than welcome to contribute as well. Just pm me how to get your contribution.

I have about an hour of video right now, that is alot of background music needed. In a perfect world, it would be ALL ninjette members but I do have 2 songs that I am working with that MUST be in there, IF.... I can get permission.
Wow... that's cool.

I don't have Guitar Center disease... meaning that I don't really get into just random flailing around without context, the way the pimply-faced Saturday morning kids do at GC. It's a whole lot easier to play off of someone or something. All my recordings are in a full band setting, and they're all covers.

Tell you what... @Sykes92, if you've got a guitar track, send me a file and I'll see if I can come up with something that fits. That way we'll have a sound that's cohesive.

I'm imagining a groove that can be sliced, diced and repeated would be best.

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
Heri historia. Cras mysterium. Hodie donum est. Carpe diem.
adouglas is offline   Reply With Quote