View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2016, 12:28 AM   #7299
lizardywizard
green stig

Name: V

Motorcycle(s): '15 Ninja 300 ABS (Hurricane)

MOTM - May '16
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGrrl View Post
Hurricane's the green one... LizardyWizard maybe? I don't remember the rider's screenname. Mine's Marigold McDuck.... Cuz, you know, she's rubber-duckie colored...
Yep, Hurricane's my baby. And hey, I didn't know Marigold was a McDuck! Cool! Though I'd've thought she'd be more closely related to Launchpad McQuack

And @wendyjboss... ouch. Poor thing looks quite dazed! Thanks for the compliment on my bike's name btw - I really like it too! It'll be on her custom plate when the DMV ever get around to sending it...

As for me - Hurricane had her 600-mile service today. At... around 750 miles, whoops. I put quite a lot on her before I was able to bring her in, even though I booked the service a while back... the dealership is really booked up right now.

After that, took her for a ride up the Pacific Coast Highway... need to remember to bring earplugs the next time I do that. I've never had a problem with wind noise before, but it was brutal out there. So it was slightly less fun than it could've been because my head was ringing (and also the gear shop I wanted to check out seems to now be an empty dirt lot), but I'll know for next time.