View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2016, 03:35 AM   #32
ZeroGravity360
Just sittin on my stool..

Name: Amanda

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koala View Post
It wouldn't have looked bad. I've been in many different types of jobs and in my experience, as long as you tell them up front they are cool. Some were concert tickets that had been bought months in advance, others were for more important things. You could have gone along the lines of "I thank you so much for offering me this position. However, I do have a class that I had to sign up for months in advance to get into and it's non refundable. It falls on these hours that you have me training. Would we be able to work around that?"

If after that they said "no" I would have to think about accepting the offer, but that's just me.
I don't know if you guys understand how hard it is to get a good job. I have been working two for 4 years now, trying to get a full time one the whole time.
Anyway this is a bit off topic. I'm in the process of waiting to hear back from my school I signed up with. They will allow me to change what class I'm in, and they said it is very likely they will start offering a Saturday Sunday course very soon. So yay me
ZeroGravity360 is offline   Reply With Quote