View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2016, 06:51 AM   #7359
Ghostt
in your machine

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): 98 Ninja 250/F12 aka ZX-2R "SERENITY", 91 Ninja 500/A5 aka ZX-5R "Phoenix", 84 Honda GL1200A "SIREN"

MOTM - Jun '17, May '16, Mar '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroGravity360 View Post
Just ordered a clutch bolt instead of a brake lever bolt
Maybe when it comes it I can finally get back on the road. I am also buying a volt thingy to check my clutch switch thing because I have been trying to get it to work for the past 2 weeks. Invisible bill suggested I get a volt thingy I just want to be able to ride safely again
its been so frustrating I was nearly in tears on Sunday after 4 hours of fiddling with it
Hey no worries, we've all been there at some point. It's part of the learning process, and diagnostics testing is a learned skill, art etc... It requires the proper tools, and a lot of patience, keeping an open mind, and never assume anything is good until you verify that it is.

Your learning, so it's expected that your gonna have some set backs, but it's important that you learn from them, so next time you'll do better.

Here's one of my favorite quotes,

And if your getting frustrated with a problem, take a break, clear your head, and rethink the problem.

Patience is your best tool, not only in diagnostic testing, but in life as well.

ZX-2R BLOG
Twitter and Instagram = Ghostt_Scott
I'm not here to change your mind, just to inform.
Ghostt is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.