Old September 28th, 2016, 12:28 PM   #15
sparklenation
ninjette.org member

Name: Carol

Motorcycle(s): Kawasaki Ninjette ex 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
One last comment.

In my humble opinion, decide what is most important, to get it running right away and riding it or is it more important to understand how the bike works and to learn to fix it little by little yourself.

Do you just want to ride it as it is or do you want to make it fit your personality and to be your toy to take apart and to put it back together the right way?

You will find both kinds of people here, so take what you are told with that in mind.

Personally, I would rather make my cheap little bike an extension of what I like, feel and desire. Of course I like to ride too, but I bought my 10 year old Ninja 250 so that I wouldn't be afraid to make a lot of mistakes without a high sticker price.

First decide what you want out of this bike and follow your heart.
wow that is brilliant. Hmmm, as usual I am undecided. (what a shock) I personally think I want to go bigger, just a little bit. So before I decide to put a bunch of money or time or energy in this one I have to weigh the options.

Additionally, I do not think it would hurt for me to keep her about 6 months, unless the lack of power just absolutely makes me crazy.

( undecided ) It is cost effective way to learn, and not go broke while doing so. hhhhhhmmmmm