Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencerrides View Post
I'm in a predicament that im not to proud to be in at that moment and im out seeking advice to get out of it. I am 20 years old with absolutely no money and still living at home with the Parents. I just recently lost my job but it was only making minimum wage.

All I have is me and my Ninja 250 lol and I'm Looking for some advice.
I was a student of mechanical engineering at twenty.
Had little money then, but had all the good things that you do have now but may not see and appreciate at this moment.
I was not aware myself of those many blessings at that time neither; it takes living, kicks and losses to appreciate and miss those things.

Please, don't let the bombarding of advertisements make you believe that the quality of your life is proportional to the money that you make or have.
You are a prince of the universe, a marvelous masterpiece of evolution and the planet and infinite number of possibilities are laying at your feet.

"You must understand the whole of life, not just one little part of it. That is why you must read, that is why you must look at the skies, that is why you must sing and dance, and write poems and suffer and understand, for all that is life.
In oneself lies the whole world and if you know how to look and learn, the door is there and the key is in your hand. Nobody on earth can give you either the key or the door to open, except yourself." - Jiddu Krishnamurti
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.