View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2014, 11:06 AM   #12
Falcor
The Luck Dragon

Name: William

Motorcycle(s): 2013 Ninja ZX-6R B/W

Sadly I do not have the money to buy any major parts anytime soon. So for now I'll just take the strong pipe I used to bend my other clip on before and straighten it out, it seems to have bent in just the one spot so it should be easy enough. Then I'll take off the slip on and spray the black portion with new high temp paint. Sand off the rough edges on the bar end and brake lever. Replace the front right blinker. Bend the Brake pedal back out a bit. As far as the fairing goes though I might try to get some sort of filler, or just replace it later.

It depends what seems worth the investment. I plan to upgrade within a year probably so I don't want to drop cash into the bike to only get a portion of it back. I'll get it in an acceptable state and do what I can with the appearance over time. In a few months i'll be in a better living situation where i'll be able to put more money aside for things. For right now I just can't afford it. But luckily the stuff that does need to get fixed right away is easy enough and not very costly.
Falcor is offline   Reply With Quote