Old September 27th, 2011, 08:46 AM   #172
nit8690
ninjette.org member

Name: Aaron

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250r soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heed View Post
Anyone else disappointed in the graphics? :/

I think they're ugly, but they should be optional -- at least offer a solid black color.

How can Kawasaki not give the $4449 '12 fuel injection while the CBR250R (MSRP $3999) is fuel injected as standard?
Its hondas way of trying to beat kawasaki. they only have 1 cylinder so they dont have to put 2 pistons rods etc. thats why they can afford to do it lol jk Idk. I was really hoping that the cbr250r being FI would push kawasaki into going FI. I mean dont get me wrong I will take a ninja 250r over the cbr250r any day but there are some things on the honda that kawasaki needs to copy FI being the 1st. second a better intrument cluster. the ninjas looks kinda cheap, I did like hondas. but I think if kawasaki doesnt pull it together next year they will get hit with more people buying the honda. they have had the monopoly in this catagory for 20 years I am sure they think that the cbr250 will flop and they will stop producing it. from what I read the cbr is more of a super beginers bike. its like the military idiot proof lol the ninja takes more skill to ride from what every magazine article says haha but still the ninja 250r is way easy to ride. but again I think honda will put a big push on kawasaki and they will be forced to change. who knows maybe they will put FI in the 2012s mid year, doubtful but I can dream of having my FI ninja haha, but for sure it wont be to long before they put it in on their own or C.A.R.B. will force them too...and then the ninja 250 will be 6k base price I hope not but it might be.