View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2017, 12:25 PM   #86
Ram Jet
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Bill

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Kawasaki 250 Ninja, 1982 Honda Ascot FT500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finesse View Post
I have an interview on the 14th at Pro Motorsports in Gibsonia, PA.

Not really sure what positions they're hiring, their website said tag/title/finance but in my experience they're kind of always hiring for a variety of positions based on your experience/qualifications.

I think I'm gonna try to go for some kind of finance department or PR job if they have it.

Has anyone ever worked in the powersports financing department industry, or PR? Any tips?
Research as much information as you can about the company. Who founded it, when, where. It flatters the S__T out of a prospective employer and makes you look really smart (which I know you are). Know how many people are on the payroll and their target market. Find out the president/C.E.O.s name. Do they have a board of directors and yada, yada yada. Check them out on the Better Business Bureau. Don't wear a pair of jeans and a motocross shirt. Dress to kill, look like executive material. DO NOT wear anything provocative. If you present them with a resume print it on 32lb. parchment paper with a matching cover (go to Staples).

Knock em' dead.

Bill

3 out of 3 members found this post helpful.