View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2012, 04:50 AM   #97
n4mwd
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

Again, what does it matter that I have modified my defective TB trying to make it work? According to Matt, he has a brand new TB to replace it. That's acknowledgment that its a bad part right there.

There are several of the group buyers out there that have not attempted to install the kit and still have theirs in a box. Will THEY get one? Probably not. I still haven't seen any pictures of the new components.

What about my fuel tap and regulator? Those have NOT been modified in any way. But he's not sending me those replacements out either.

As far as whether it works or not, I think its very suspicious that none of the group buyers who have installed theirs have posted to @choneofakind 's 0-60 video challenge thread. Seems that if the TB was that good, somebody would have posted something.

As far as customer service, Matt did email me and offer to buy back the kit for about $330. I told him at that time that I had modified my TB and wouldn't ask him to take it back - nor would I accept only $330. He wrote back saying that he knew that my TB was modified and that it didn't matter. Now he has changed his tune and said that it does matter now that he claims to have a total replacement for it.

And as far as whether I have been helpful on this thread or not, if the consensus is that I haven't, then I will keep future EFI engineering designs private.