View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2012, 09:49 PM   #103
setasai
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R Green

@n4mwd Just saying... even if Matt had any intention of changing his mind or it being a joke, after your last couple posts, I'd be very surprised if anybody in his position would consider helping you out.

As for the cal files, if you install the kit, run it, have problems, and send Matt logs like the rest of us, you would get cal files specifically tailored to your bike. Do you think I got CAL files that he sent to @EMSRacer07 or @flynjay? NO. Do you think they got my CAL files? I doubt it. Did i get new CAL files? Yes like at least 7 of them... BUT I got them to for MY setup each time I sent him log files showing a performance issue I was not happy about.

You screwed up when you joined the group buy without doing your own research on what's necessary, then decided you hated the design of pretty much everything even though you saw a diy and photos of the parts, then decided to butcher your throttlebody, then try to sell it but couldnt, then you refused a 75% refund after all the changes, and now expecting @ecotrons to fix everything even though the ENTIRE time you havent been happy with the company or the kit in any way shape or form.

I dont know about you but I think the customer is always right mentality might be going a little too far. Take some responsibility for it and you would be hard-pressed to find any customer service representative that wouldnt wanna ignore you.

I have nothing against the points you want to bring up about the flaws of the kit, many of them valid but I think your attitude portrayed in your words from the beginning really could use some adjustment. Being polite goes a long way on both sides.

As for the 0-60, meh dont really care.