View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2019, 01:34 PM   #208
Ducati999
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Ant

Motorcycle(s): Ducati 999 2012 Ninja 250r Ducati748 Yellow finally running 2003 SV650 S (SOLD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
The quick and the raw from my review of the vid.

Turn rate is pretty good but still a bit too slow to up the entry speed much more with same confidence
Move your hands/fingers more often to keep good blood flow and looseness on the bars
There is a hesitation when your bikes goes from full lean from side to side (most likely your body position catching up to the bike vs being ahead of the bike... aka, "hip flick") You can literally see the bars wiggle and the chassis become unstable, smooth out your bp movements cause its kinda choppy
Hit the hard apex of turn 3 more often

Overall nice job hitting the lines
So happy to see that rider's lines in front of you don't become yours
Keep doing what your doing to improve, this is much better riding vs the last time we talked. Maybe you just like this track more or are more comfortable with the layout/flow.

Well done sir, keep having fun!

Chris,
Thank you for taking the time to review my video, I know how busy you are right now. I will take all your advice to heart and continue to apply it to the track.

PS: I am only more comfortable with Palmer because it is the only track life seems to allow me to ride!
Ducati999 is offline   Reply With Quote