Old November 21st, 2019, 01:20 PM   #10
Misti
ninjette.org sage

Name: Misti

Motorcycle(s): currently: Yamaha YZF 250 dirt/motard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakaru View Post
Results

This year was an amazing experience and my riding has improved by leaps and bounds, which was particularly welcome after a very rough 2018 where, due to minimal riding, my skills deteriorated and I spent most of the year trying to get back to my 2017 skill level. At the beginning of the year I rode Streets at Willow with a best lap time of 1:43 and an average lap time for my best session of about 1:51; my last session of the year ran a 1:30 with a spread up to 1:32 – a vast improvement in both lap time and consistency. I credit a number of factors for this: the sheer amount of time I spent training on the bike this year, the variety of programs I attended, the right drive and focus. I tip my hat to CSS and YCRS for the incredible amount of help they gave me. Unfortunately I know my budget won’t support quite as extravagant a program next year.

I want to thank @Misti, Chook, Cobie and Adam from CSS as well as Nick from YCRS – you all helped my riding immensely this year. And thanks to you for reading this! I hope this leads to a productive discussion and is helpful to any riders considering a school.
EXCELLENT WRITE UP!!! I read every single word and think you did very well in explaining all aspects of both schools. Nicely done and thank you for sharing. Your riding has come SO FAR from when I first coached you and I know that Paul would be very proud. Keep it up and I'll see you on the track next year!
Misti is offline   Reply With Quote