Old November 30th, 2017, 09:12 PM   #149
Finesse
ran when parked

Name: Katie

Motorcycle(s): Freeride 250R, KLX250SF, mopeds

MOTM - Sep '17, Dec '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram Jet View Post
I put together A.M.A. and D.C. and came up with lobbyist. Could be a fun first gig though especially at your age.

Bill

Not worth it. I know that commute. I know who works on Capitol Hill. I'd have to abruptly pack up all my **** and leave. And move back in with my parents with no timeline for being able to move out. You need to make $50,000 a year to have an apartment in the DC area and not constantly be eating Ramen and living by candlelight. I'd do it for the right job but I just got bad vibes. The recruiter also plain forgot to call me and I had to email and remind her that we had an appointment. It would take something pretty awesome to pull me away from my cozy cheap apartment, my garage out back with space for 10 bikes, my few handful of friends, my dog park, and my 800 acre off-road riding park an hour from my house... this doesn't seem like that kinda gig. I guess I carved out a nice little setup for myself up here! Not eager to throw myself back into the expensive, maddening chaos of the DC area.
Finesse is offline   Reply With Quote