View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2017, 06:36 AM   #22
A.J.
ninjette.org guru

Name: AJ

Motorcycle(s): 2001 Kawasaki Ninja 250r(SOLD) 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 250r full Muzzy(my pride and joy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFY View Post
Means he is working on working on it.

My brother is a master technician for Ford and he says the same things. I find that if I just start doing my own things he will then become interested in letting me know that he can lend a hand.

Usually they take on too many projects, via other family members or friends of a friend and will put priority on customer cars. My brother also does side work for other dealers in the area and those cars come in and out all the time.

The only times I need to push him is when I need to use the dealers shop, lifts and a lot more tools to get job done. However, I always help him do his jobs and mine so we are always working on something.
Yeah looks like I'm just gonna pay a visit today and see what I can do. Pretty sure if I show up there I'll probably find him working on it. It's not like I'm bothering the hell out of him. His last message was 5 days ago letting me know "he's working on working on it" then I get the same yesterday. To say I'm getting impatient is an understatement. I would rather be at the shop doing some of the work so that's what I'll do. Getting a service manual in the mail today or tomorrow from a fellow forumer so I'll be equipped with everything I need.
It's been a month. I can totally understand and empathize with the guy. But when a month is approaching that's when it is starting to get into the realm of ridiculous. Or damn close.
A.J. is offline   Reply With Quote