Old January 11th, 2022, 06:36 PM   #180
shspvr
ninjette.org guru

Name: Anthony

Motorcycle(s): 07 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallsmith27 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yYsDnwSptU

The main jets are brand new and have never been used. Maybe its still the pilot jet? it seems really clean and all of the holes are free. I'm about fed up with trying now. I dont know what else to do at this point.
Like said it could one of the carb is still plug up not able pull enough fuel on that cylinder or is not it actually firing to verify this pull coil wire or lift spark plug boot from each side the one that doesn't make any change is the one with issues.
To me most likely it the right-side carb as it gets the must trash at end of main fuel passage so it may not be getting fuel enough to that carb have you check fuel level with clear hose with the fuel drain on bottom of the bowl by open it with 3mm long allen wrench beware some model or torx bit, I think size T15 or 20 or just stripped out just bent hose up next to carb it should at same level as top of bowl where it separates from main body of carb.
You are ware that the carb has to be in sync in order to work right?.
Something else you may want check is drop the one of exhaust pipes see run any better just in case the muffler is just plugged up.
shspvr is offline   Reply With Quote