View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2013, 12:19 PM   #13
kirk595x
ninjette.org guru

Name: Robbie

Motorcycle(s): 03' Ninja 250ex

I was just about to share this vid..lol. There are many arguments for and against. The MC rider screwed up big time for starters. I personally feel it's dangerous for any bicyclist to be on a road like that with no bike lane. There should be laws in place. Yes they are protected by law..Yes they are considered as another vehicle but if they can't keep up with traffic then they don't belong on these roads because it endangers them and other motorists. Think about Freeway laws for scooters..here in Ca. They have to be 150cc and up because otherwise they could not do the min speed limit thus endangering people on the freeway. I personally have more common sense and common courtesy than to ride a bicycle in a place that could inpead traffic. And for anyone that thinks I'm hating on cyclist cause I ride MC. All I have to say is I have been a road cyclist and I have been hit by a car. In short..the State needs to prohibit bicycles on these narrow roads or put in bike lanes....oh, and riders should have better experience before attempting canyons..lol.
kirk595x is offline   Reply With Quote