View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2012, 04:52 PM   #69
jdoucet93
ninjette.org sage

Name: Josh

Motorcycle(s): 2009 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSean13 View Post
Man I just got my 250 about a month and a half ago and now I'm wanting a bigger bike
I personally like the new cbr 600s, though I haven't gotten a chance to go sit on some of the different 600s. A close second is definitely the r6s though
dude, I put over 11,000 miles on my 250 and ill be the first person to tell you that I wasn't ready for the power of this bike. the 250 is plenty fast for anything you could want on the street. There have been quite a few times where I was coming out of a corner and I got on it just like I would have on my 250 and I've almost ate **** because the back tire broke loose. That never happened on the ninja. And just to back up what @choneofakind said, I can't corner nearly as fast on this bike as I could with my ninja. I'm not sure if it's because I'm just not used to it yet or if it's because the 250 is just that much more nimble.

Anyway, the moral of the story is, enjoy your 250 for a while. Go hit some twistys and it that isn't enough fun, go find yourself a secluded parking lot somewhere and practice doing some wheelies. That'll occupy you for a few weeks.