View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2016, 06:01 AM   #1
ZeroGravity360
Just sittin on my stool..

Name: Amanda

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250

MSF course!

Hey guys... I am back.
I took some much needed breathing room. First I want to thank everyone for helping me through the beginning stages of my motorcycle life. About a month ago I had a LOT on my plate and I was stressed out every day due to living situations and my job. I want to apologize for taking it out on you guys and I hope you forgive me.
Any who i just want to update everyone on my MSF course I took the first of this month. It helped me SO very much. At first it seemed to moved really slow (walking with the bike, learning how to turn and shift) but after an hour or so it really picked up. The cones were so hard for me at first but after about the 3rd time I got it down and could go decently fast through them! My skills improved drastically, and the last day of class it rained ALL day So i even go experience riding on wet pavement. It wasn't as bad as I expected expect for not having rain gear and being COMPLETELY soaked. I am proud to say I passed my test in the rain and I am now a licensed rider! go me! I highly recommend the class to anyone, don't let your pride get in the way of you taking it (I let it for a few months) I am so glad I finally took everyone's advice and took it. I am MUCH more confident now.

Last futzed with by ZeroGravity360; July 28th, 2016 at 10:13 AM.
ZeroGravity360 is offline   Reply With Quote

5 out of 5 members found this post helpful.