View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2021, 05:43 PM   #22
DannoXYZ
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: AKA JacRyann

Motorcycle(s): CB125T CBR250R-MC19 CBR250RR-MC22 NSR350R-MC21 VF500F CBR600RR SFV650 VFR750F R1M ST1300PA Valkyrie-F6C

MOTY - 2018, MOTM - Nov '17
Nah, igniter and dash don't depend on each other for anything; power supplies and grounds are completely independent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by falonso0 View Post
Ok I will test it to discard this at all. But my common sense tell me that is not possible that a low amperage can't turn on anything and when I disconnect the dashboard I have stop and turn lights [+taillight].. If the battery is so bad there is other signs before that and in this case doesn't exist.
This is clue... I'm going to look over wiring-diagram closely to see what kind of wiring fault would disable these lights when dash is plugged in. Dash is receive-only instruments, nothing depends upon dash to work. On my 2008 race-bike, I remove dash to save weight and everything worked exactly same. Seems you have two or three independent problems. Lights & dash and starter circuits.

1. When turn-signals flash with dash disconnected, do all FOUR flash at same time? Or can you do separate left & right signals?

2. Remove LED turn-signals and re-install OEM incandescent bulbs in. Any other non-stock mods? Restore bike and wiring back to 100% stock OEM condition. When that is done, everything will work properly.

3. Are you using original ignition-switch that came with bike?

4. How did you determine, "all fuse ok and the 30A fuse too it's ok. All connectors and wiring are ok,"?

Last futzed with by DannoXYZ; January 22nd, 2021 at 10:53 AM.
DannoXYZ is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.