View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2014, 09:10 AM   #1
greenswoave
ninjette.org member

Name: USA

Motorcycle(s): USA

Chinese Fairings

Well after a track day lowside and some drop damage from a previous owner, I took the plunge into getting some new fairings.

I did a little research and made the decision to go with http://www.motorcyclefairingz.com. Communication with their Sales Rep Sally were great.
I initially was going to get something identical to what I already had (white special edition paint job) but when she said they do custom work for no extra charge I decided to go all in.

I wanted to keep somewhat of a black/white color scheme since most my riding gear is black or white, and when I was looking around for inspiration I remembered how sick the World Superbike Team Kawasaki ZX-10R looks.
Here are the images I sent in of what I wanted done -

This is the rough draw I gave the go ahead on -

A month later, I got news they were out of the paint shop and ready for my approval to ship -

And here's a close up of a couple pieces today -

My mailman said it was the biggest express package he had ever delivered. The box shipped from China on the 31st and arrived today. My total cost was $554 and it took just under 6 weeks from payment to receipt.
I'm going to run out to the track next weekend, so I'm going to keep my old fairings on for the time being but will post a review and some pictures on the fitment and full installation in the near future.
greenswoave is offline   Reply With Quote