View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2019, 06:31 AM   #12
Cafe Racer
ninjette.org member

Name: Charlie

Motorcycle(s): Harley Fatboy, Honda CX500, Harley XL1200C Sportster, 305 Honda Dream, Ninja 250

Well I do enjoy firearms.
When we moved to NJ 26 years ago I to leave 50% of all my firearms in PA with my son. No class 3 in NJ, no high capacity military guns either. Coming from Texas was quite a shock.
We live in Florida for the winter. Down here they issue out of state folks with CC permits. It’s good in something like 38 states.

I have a hobby with son, WWII re-enactments. I can’t keep an M1 carbine in New Jersey. Can you imagine what would happen if you got in your half track with a 50 caliber and a side mounted 30 caliber machine gun and went for a ride? In PA everyone waves. In NJ the cops would be up you arse in 10 seconds.
Or get dressed up in your complete uniform with an M1 with bayonet, captured Luged pistol, with a fighting knife, and a couple of dummy hand grenades and go for a stroll. or better yet go for a ride in a Jeep with a 30 cal machine gun mounted. The cops would loose their minds. Yet drive a few miles to PA and they roll out the red carpet. That is how messed up NJ is.

We are getting ready for the MAAM WWII at the Reading Airport in June. Something like 1700 re-enactors along with hundreds of WWII vehicles and airplanes will be on display. I bet there are over 6,000 WWII guns on display. Too bad the sorry state of New Jersey could never host such an event.
The only thing I keep in NJ is the uniform. The guns and knives stay in PA.
Cafe Racer is offline   Reply With Quote